Belhurst Estate Winey Group Tasting Policy:
For the overall safety and satisfaction of all of our guests, we require that customers to Belhurst Estate Winery obey and respect the following group reservation and tasting policies that have recently been updated:
- Belhurst Estate Winery and Gift Shop allows groups and parties to make a reservation from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. The last reservation is at 12 p.m.
- We require groups and parties of 8 or more make reservations well in advance of their visit, as many dates fill up quickly. Please call 315-781-0201 Ext. 8 to book a group reservation. The maximum size group we allow is 20 people.
- Limos or buses without a reservation will not be permitted on property, no exceptions. Limos or buses are not allowed on the property after 1 p.m.
- For the comfort of all of our guests and to protect our staff and patrons, we reserve the right to refuse service to unruly customers. Any profanity, disrespect to our staff or guests, drunkenness, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- By law, food and alcoholic beverages that are not purchased at Belhurst are not permitted on the property. Please leave them in your vehicle.
We look forward to your visit!